Next Generation RV Resort Property Management Systems
Skyware’s cloud-based RV Resort Property Management System with its integrated online reservation booking engine automates the complete operations of your RV resorts and campgrounds. Modules within the PMS system include:
- Group Sales and Catering module enabling automation of RV resorts and campground group sales and catering capabilities totally integrated into with the reservation and billing system.
- Third party RV resorts and campground management applications like channel managers, revenue managers, and credit card gateways all completely integrated into the best property management system available.
- Full Retail Restaurant Point-of-Sale application enabling restaurants, gift shops, stores, and other retail sale outlets full function sales activity tied to guest portfolios.
- Completely integrated Spa and Activity Scheduler allowing automation of guest activities with automatic billing to guest accounts.
The Skyware Advantage
Built from the ground up to operate as a true browser-based application, Skyware stands above the competition by being the only Service Provider to offer applications that are:
- Scalable to serve the needs of every size property or multi-property RV resorts and campground enterprise operation.
- Robust functionality to support the needs of the full-service RV resorts and campgrounds which include conference centers, restaurants, and activities.
- Latest cloud-based technology platform enabling quick and reliable access from anywhere on the Internet.
- Easy-to-use, totally customizable software environment ensuring RV resorts and campground employees are trained quickly and effectively to meet the demands of their guests.
Skyware Service Commitment
Skyware Hospitality Software Solutions meets a RV resorts and campground requirements by offering the best 24 hours a day, 7 days a week telephone technical support. Our support group is staffed by experienced hospitality professionals with years of training in the industry as well as the technical operations of the system.